This video looks at 5 elements to check on an eCommerce website
1. Check for broken links. Identify any issues liked misspelled URLs, deleted pages and also check internal links and content pages are in place.
2. Avoid linking out to any un-trustworthy websites. Check who you link to and avoid linking to bad neighbourhoods.
3. Keyword stuffing. Avoid over use of keywords in web copy or engaging ‘keyword stuffing’
4. Duplicate content. Is there repeated content on your website or is it copied on other websites? It’s time to clean up duplicate content.
5. Don’t be evil. Avoid taking unnecessary risks with your online business.